Frequently Asked Questions
How do I participate in HPFE?
- Register for an account on this website
- Purchase qualifying HP HP, HP Pro, HP Elite and HP Premium series product during the promotional period
- Submit your Trade in claims
- Receive rewards
How do I register an Account?
Click Register now and complete the details as requested. You will need the following information:
- Full Registered address
- Authorised Primary Contact details
- Bank account details of the Educational Establishment. Under no circumstances will payments be made to an individual or an account not belonging to the Educational Establishment. The bank account details provided will be used to pay validated cash reward claims.
How do I log in to my account?
on the website and enter the email and password provided on registration
If forgotten my password, what do I do?
When you log in select ‘reset password’, an email will be sent to the registered email address and you will be able to change it via the link supplied
I’ve forgotten the email address I used or the registered user has now left the educational establishment, what do I do?
Please contact our promotional support team. Contact details can be found here
Where can I see my available funds?
Simply log in to your account. Claims, claim status and funds available are detailed there.
How do I spend the funds with a HP Education partner?
In your account you will see the funds available, simply select ‘Spend’ and then choose who you want to send the funds to and how much.
How long are my Rewards available for?
All Trade in rewards will be available in your HPFE wallet for 90 days after which time they expire and will no longer be available for you to use.
When do I receive my payment?
If you have elected to transfer 50% of your Trade in rewards to cash or to a cash alternative, you will receive payment into your nominated bank account within 7 days.
Contact Us Form
If you have any problems or questions related to this promotion, our promotional support team will be happy to help.
By Telephone: 0345 216 0105
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Calls will be charged at local call rates from landlines only.